2018 spring and summer holiday clubs in Wendover Woods.
May half term
Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th May
It’ll be time to go primal and learn how our Stone Age ancestors did more than just survive, they spent time making beautiful objects too. We’ll do some greenwood carving, making flint drills to turn them into pendants and learn how to oil or stain the wood so it doesn’t split.
Monday 13th to Friday 17th August
We’re going to focus on collaboratively making different types of shelters, and making them well plus learning to find our way around the woods using map and compass, and other ways.
- Timings are from 10.00am to 3.00pm.
- Cost is £25 per child per day.
- The drop-off and pick-up point for all these days is next to the Cafe in the Woods.
- Children should be provided with a packed lunch and water bottle
- Children should be provided with wet and warm weather gear and should be able to apply their own sun screen because we will continue, even in the rain and cold!